Gain control of oily, acne prone skin with PanOxyl AM Oil Control Moisturizer. This all-in-one daily moisturizer absorbs excess oils, nourishes skin with antioxidants and protects it from UV rays without chemical active sunscreen ingredients.
Excess oil is one of the main causes of acne breakouts. The oils get trapped within the pore along with dead skin cells and bacteria. PanOxyl Oil Control Moisturizer absorbs excess oils and is lightweight and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores.
The perfect balance of hydrating and mattifying ingredients, this daily moisturizer for oily skin nourishes with hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and caffeine. Hyaluronic acid seals in hydration below the surface to help skin retain moisture for all-day comfort. Antioxidants, green tea extract and caffeine provide natural benefits to nourish and support skin’s natural defenses.
Dermatologist Recommended Brand
From the makers of the dermatologist-recommended PanOxyl Acne Wash
Oil and Shine Control
Absorbs excess oil for a matte finish
Non-comedogenic and made for acne prone and oily skin types
Mineral Broad-Spectrum UVA / UVB Sunscreen
Contains no chemical active sunscreen ingredients for UV protection that’s gentle on skin
Antioxidants Super Blend
Nourishes skin with green tea extract and caffeine
How to Use :
1. Shake well prior to use and apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
2. Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure.
3. Reapply to dry skin at least every 2 hours
Product Specifications: 48g (1.7oz)
Place of Origin: USA
Distributor: Crown Laboratories Inc, Johnson City, TN 37064, USA
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (END YYYY/MM)
此日期前最佳：包裝上顯示 (底 年年/月月)
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If there are abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching or irritation, please stop using and consult a dermatologist
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months ask a doctor before use.