Soy Isoflavone Complex from webber naturals® is ideal for menopausal and post-menopausal women looking to decrease the severity and frequency of hot flashes and/or night sweats1. It can take up to two weeks for the full effect of soy isoflavones to be felt. The complex may also help for postmenopausal women to maintain bone health when used in conjunction with adequate amounts of calcium and vitamin D. Use for a minimum of 6 months to see the beneficial effects.
The riches source of isoflavones are found almost exclusively in legumes and soybeans and are responsible for most of the health benefits attributed to soy. Soy, and in particular soy isoflavones, have many health benefits including being helpful for hot flashes and/or night sweats discomfort and healthy bones.
Features and Benefits:
- Made with non-genetically modified (non-GMO) soybeans
- May reduce severe and frequent such as hot flashes and/or night sweats
- Relieve sleep disturbances, mood swings and palpitations
- Helps strengthen bone when used with adequate calcium and vitamin D
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Contains no dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts or GMOs
- PRODUCT OF CANADA
How To Use :
As a dietary supplement, take 7 capsules daily, a few hours before or after taking other medications or health care products, or as recommended by a physician. Use for a minimum of 2 weeks to see beneficial effects. Consult a physician for use beyond 1 year.
Soy Isoflavone Extract
Product Specifications: 90 Capsules
Place of Origin: Canada
WIN Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Coquitlam, BC V3K 7B5, Canada
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (END MM/YYYY)
此日期前最佳：見包裝上 (底 月月/年年)
-Ensure you are up-to-date on mammograms and gynecological evaluations prior to use.
-Consult a physician if symptoms worsen.
-Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or hormone replacement therapy (HRT) including thyroid hormone replacement therapy.
-Consult a physician prior to use if you have a history of hormonal or gynecological disease, including ovarian cancer, endometriosis, and/or uterine fibroids, or if you have a liver disorder or develop liver-related symptoms (e.g., abdominal pain, jaundice, dark urine).
-Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience breast pain, discomfort and/or tenderness, or if you experience a recurrence of menstruation and/or uterine spotting.
-Do not use if you have or previously had breast cancer and/or breast tumours or if you have a predisposition to breast cancer, as indicated by an abnormal mammogram and/or biopsy, or a family member with breast cancer
- Please confirm the ingredients and do not take it if you have any food allergies.
- If you feel uncomfortable after using, please stop using it and consult a professional doctor.
- Please seal tightly immediately after consumption.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store at cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.