Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D from Webber Naturals provides a highly absorbable form of calcium for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D is needed for the effective absorption of calcium and phosphorus and is often recommended alongside calcium supplementation.
Calcium plays a vital role throughout the body. When dietary calcium absorption is insufficient, the body draws the calcium stored in its bones to keep blood calcium levels in balance.
One tablet provides 300 mg of calcium citrate and 200 IU of vitamin D3 to be taken 2–4 times daily. This formula is ideal for people who lack sun exposure or have low stomach acid, and are concerned about maintaining strong bones.
Features and Benefits:
- Calcium citrate is easier to be absorbed by the body than other forms of calcium. Adding vitamin D can greatly increase the absorption rate of calcium
- Help strengthen bones and teeth
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gentle on stomach
- No artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners
- Sugar free, Dairy free, Gluten free
- No yeast, no wheat, soy, egg, No fish or shellfish, No salt, No tree nuts and No GMOs
- PRODUCT OF CANADA
How To Use :
As a dietary supplement, adults: 2 – 4 tablets daily, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a physician.
Coating (carbohydrate gum, glycerin), croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
Product Specifications: 350 Tablets
Place of Origin: Canada
WIN Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Coquitlam, BC V3K 7B5, Canada
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (END MM/YYYY)
此日期前最佳：見包裝上 (底 月月/年年)
- For adult use only
- Please confirm the ingredients and do not take it if you have any food allergies.
- If you feel uncomfortable after using, please stop using it and consult a professional doctor.
- Please seal tightly immediately after consumption.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store at cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.